Ursula "The Little Mermaid" Makeup Transformation - Products Used

Monday, November 21, 2016



My Ursula makeup transformation new video is live! I decided I want to do a lot more makeup transformations, because I love it and I think its so much fun to do!! For a full list of all the products used, keep on reading!

F A C E :
White and purple face paint
NYX HD Finishing Powder
NYX Primal Colors ‘Hot Blue’
NYX ‘Frostbite’

E Y E S :
NYX jumbo eye pencil ‘Milk’
ELF eyeliner ‘Black’
Random blue eyeshadow
NYX Eyeshadow ’Heat’
NYX Super Fat Eye Marker
NYX Eyeshadow ’Stripped’
MaxFactor Kohl Pencil 'Black'
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara
Eyelure lashes no.141
NYX Matte Liquid Liner

L I P S :
NYX Full Throttle ‘Firestorm’

C H E S T :
NYX jumbo eye pencil ‘Milk’
NYX Macaron Lippie ‘Citron’
NYX Eyeshadow ’Stripped’
Random orange eyeshadow 


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer