Suicide Squad HARLEY QUINN • HALLOWEEN Makeup Tutorial

Saturday, October 22, 2016



My second halloween tutorial is live!! So many of you guys asked me to do a Harley Quinn tutorial, so thats what I did. I love the way it turned out and it´s also really easy!! (It has to be really messy, so if you mess up, dont worry, no one will notice!!) 
You dont have to paint on the costume like I did, I just dint have a Harley costume, but if you do that would be quicker and easier!

F A C E :
Match Perfection Foundation ‘Ivory’
Match perfection concealer ‘Ivory’
NYX Higlight & Contour Palette
NYX Tame&Frame Brow Pomade 'Brunette'
Black Face Paint
NYX Eyeshadow ’Stripped’

E Y E S :
NYX Primal Colors ‘Hot Red’
NYX Primal Colors ‘Hot Orange’
NYX Primal Colors ‘Hot Blue’
UB Eyeshadow ‘Crave’
MaxFactor Kohl Pencil 'Black'
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

L I P S :
NYX Full Throttle ‘Firestorm’

C H E S T :
ELF Eyeliner 'Black'
NYX Eyeshadow ’Underneath It All’
Random Yellow Eyeshadow
NYX Eyeshadow ’Stripped’
NYX Eyeshadow ’Heat’
Red, Black & White Face Paint




You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer