I Signed Up For a Half Marathon!

Monday, July 04, 2016


Today, the 4th of July, I signed up for my first half marathon. The half marathon is in 54 days - August 27th, so I really need to start training NOW, so im not going to die when I run!
Just before I clicked "Sign me up" I was actually really scared to sign up, but that feeling went away pretty quickly because I know I can do it. I might not be able to run all 21.1km, but im going to try my best and I know I can finish the race! So far the longest I have ever run is 5km and this is 4 times as long, so its going to be a challenge! 

Im going to run the half marathon myself. It would probably be a lot easier to finish the race, if I was running with someone, so we could give each other pep talks. But I also know myself so well, that if I say I´m going to do something, I´m going to do it, so this time im running by myself - Except for my mom who always holds my things and waits for me to finish the races!

I think im going to do weekly blog post updates on my half marathon training, to see tell how its going. I definitely dont have enough time to train probably for the race, but I´m going to do my best and hope for the best... 
Im going to try and make a video about the whole thing, which will be up after the race, if its okay :)

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer