What Silver Shampoo Do I Use & How?

Tuesday, June 21, 2016





For the past 4 years, I have been using silver shampoo! If you have blonde hair then you know that silver shampoo is a savoir for blonde hair! I swear by it, because it keeps my hair a nice blonde color, without any yellow tones. I use the one from Loreal called "Expert Silver Shampoo" and it works really well! I try to always buy the 750ml, because thats the cheapest! In denmark it cost the same as one with 500ml - thats when the 500 ml is on sale... It smells really good and it has a dark purple color, which cancels out the yellow tones. I use the silver shampoo once very week and then I take a big amount and put it all over my hair. just when I apply it I dont foam it up, I let it sit for a few minuts to work its magic and then I foam it up and then rinse it out! It does make your hair feel a bit like hay when you use it, but all the silver shampoos have done that to my hair! (My hair is really damaged, so that what it reacts that way!) But when I have rinsed it out I use conditoner and my hair is back to normal! 

So that is the silver shampoo I use and the way I use it, so if you are looking for a new silver shampoo, definitely give this one a try!

Amalie x 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer