Redken "High Rise volume" Shampoo & Conditioner - Give Your Hair That Extra Oomph!

Saturday, June 11, 2016





When I got my second NYX box in the NYX Nordic Face Awards, there was a bag from Redken. It was filled with Redken goodies and two of the products, were the "High Rise Volume shampoo and the High Rise Volume conditioner". I was really excited to try these products out, because I have really flat hair, so I´m a big fan of anything that will help me get that extra bit of "oompfh" to my hair. It´s also very trendy at the moment that shampoos and conditioners has some sort of styling thing in it, I love the trend, because the more volume I can get in my hair the better!

What I like about this combo is that you won't give you crazy big hair, the shampoo and conditioner gives you a natural lift to your hair, without your hair feeling dry and like a haystack - and your hair will also smell great!

I dont know the science behind the shampoo and conditioner, so if you want to know more about that, then go to redken.com for more information. All I know is that I definitely saw and felt a difference volume wise to my hair after I started using the shampoo and conditioner.

I only have a little bit shampoo left and a lot of conditioner, because thats just how life is... But I really love this shampoo and conditioner and I really want to buy some more of these products, but it is quite pricey. And Im not sure if I want to spend that much money on shampoo and conditioner, but if you can afford and and want to spend that much money on it, then its definitely worth it and I would recommend it.

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer