NYX High Definition Blush Swatches • 5 Shades

Monday, June 27, 2016




I got a few different blushes in my NYX boxes, but the "High Definition Blush" is the one I have used the most and like the most. Its very pigmented and blends really well. I only got 5 shades, but I thought I would swatch them for you guys anyway, so if you are looking to buy one of these shades, then you can see it here before. 

The once I use the most is number 11 and 13. 11 is a beautiful mauve color and 13 is a gorgeous bronzy color (Its a bit lighter on the skin then in the pan!) that gives your cheek a nice glow, but if you use to much you will get a glowy bronzer helmet!! The other colors are not once I reach for very often, they are to bight for me, but they are still very beautiful! 

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer