My NYX Faves

Thursday, June 02, 2016


Some of you guys have asked me, which of all the NYX products I have been gifted through the NYX Nordic Face Awards, are my favorites, so I decided to do a blog post on it and share my favorites with you. All these products are some I would definitely purchase again, when i run out of, them, because they are so good!  


The products are listed from left to right:

Picture 1:
1. Full Throttle Lipstick "Sidekick" - Perfect everyday color, its a "My lips but better" color
2. Soft matte lip creme "London" - Saw Desi Perkins wearing this on snapchat and since then I have been obsessed! Perfect brown-ish nude
3. Soft matte lip creme "Cario" - The nude lip color I have been looking for forever!
4. Face and Body Glitter "Crystal" - I JUST LOVE GLITTER! AND ITS HOLOGRAPHIC!!
5. Eyebrow Push-Up Bra "01" - This is THE perfect color for my brows, a cool toned light brown color, which has a great size and a highlighter on the other side
6. Wonder Pencil "Medium" - Have been using this in my waterline instead of a white eyeliner and it look much more natural, perfect color
7. Wonder Stick "Light/Medium" - I have never really found a cream color that was great for contouring, but I really like this one and it looks natural and its easy to blend
8. Slide on, Glide On & Definitely A Turn On Waterproof Extreme Shine Eye Liner (Yes that is the name) "Glitzy Gold" - This is just sooo pretty and sooo shiny!
9. Full Throttle Shadow Palette "Color Riot" - This combo of colors are amazing and the shadows are really great! Cant wait to use this for autumn!

Picture 2:
1. Matte Bronzer "Light" - This makes me look like a goddess with a tan! But bronzer helmet, does happen sometimes... Ups...
2. High Definition Blush "Amber" - A great everyday color that look natural (The color is a bit darker in reality, I dont know why it looks so bright on the picture... Sorry!)

Picture 3:
1. Highlight & Contour Pro Palette  - This palette is amazing, it has everything I need and the highlighter is really pretty - but very light! This is a great palette and I can transform my face from a potato to cheekbones that sharp AF!



Comment down below some of your favorite NYX products, would love to hear what others think! 


Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer