My 1 Skincare Essential I CAN NOT Live Without!

Tuesday, June 07, 2016


I have used the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ for about 3 or 4 years now and I can not live without this product! I was introduced to the product in a Tanya Burr video and then I decided to give it a go, because she said it was great and worked really well. She was right about the product and I have used it ever since. 

I use the cream once everyday, all over my face, as a acne treatment and then I follow up with my moisturizer. When Im not using this product I can see and feel a big difference in my skin compared to when I´m using it. So I can definitely say that it works, because I have seen the results on my own skin. This cream is an anti-blemish cream that works on mild to moderate acne. It reduces the appearance of your blemishes and it blends nicely into your skin and is not drying! I dont know about all the science and ingredients in the cream, so if you want to know more about that, the check out laroche-posay.co.uk to find more information. 

It cost about 15£ which is a lot compared to other products, but one tube last me for about 5-6 months, so you dont have to re-purchase it every month. It´s definitely worth the money and I recommend this creme 100%!

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer