GRWM // 5SOS Concert In Denmark 2016 • Hair & Makeup

Wednesday, June 08, 2016


On may 28th I went to the 5 Seconds Of Summer Concert in Herning and I decided to film a "Get Ready With me" video. I went for a really natural look, with minimum eye makeup, because i didn't feel like wearing a lot on my eyes, enjoy!! 

For a full list of the products used un this video, keep in reading! 

F A C E //
Nivia Men Sensitive After Shae Balm
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation "Ivory"
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer "Classic Beige"
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder "Translucent" 

E Y E B R O W S //
NYX Eyebrow Push Up Bra

C H E E K S //
NYX Wonder Stick "Light/Medium"
NYX Matte Bronzer "Light"
MAC Blush "Gingerly"
Elf Baked Blush "Pinktastic"
NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette

E Y E S //
NYX Wonder Pencil "Medium"
L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper "Medium/Dark"
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow

L I P S //
NYX Matte Lip Creme "Cairo"

Amalie x


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer