Easy Cinnamon Roll Recipe That Taste Amazing

Saturday, June 04, 2016

If you follow me on Snapchat --> "AmalieGabs" then you might know that I love to bake cinnamon rolls and that I do it very often. Some of you guys have asked me to share the recipe so you guys could bake them, so I thought I would do that in todays blog post, so here it is! 

What you need:
The dough 
100 g butter
25 g yeast
3 cups milk
1 tablespoon sugar
1 pinch salt
500 g flour
1 teaspoon ground cardamom

The filling 
2 cups sugar
100 g butter 
2 tablespoons cinnamon

Instructions:
1: Melt the butter in a pan and when it´s melted, add the milk and heat the mixture up so it is lukewarm, then add it to a bowl
2: Crumble the yeast into the mixture in the bowl and stir until the yeast has dissolved, then add the suger and the salt 
3: Now add the flour and the cardamom to the mix and knead the dough until it does not stick. (You might have a little bit of flour leftover)
4: Place the dough back into the bowl and place a clean towel over the top and let the dough sit for 1 hour in room temperature
5: While the dough sits for 1 hour mix together the suger, butter and cinnamon to make the filling
6: After 1 hour, roll out the dough in a rectangle shape with a rolling pin
7: Spread the filling out on the dough (I dont add it all the way down - the last 10cm, because then when i roll the dough, the dough will stick together and the cinnamon rolls dont open up when they bake)
8: Roll the dough like a swiss roll and cut the dough into slices, then place them on a baking sheet
9: Let the cinnamon rolls sit for 30 mins (I sometimes skip this step)
10: After 30 minutes bake the cinnamon rolls for 12-15 minutes at 225ºC
11: EAT ALL THE CINNAMON ROLLS! This is a very easy step...

If you try out this recipe then share a picture with me using the hashtag #Shinylipstv so I can find it and give it some love! 

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer