Deep Red & Gold Sparkly Christmas Makeup

Thursday, December 03, 2015

Want to see more of my videos? Subscribe to my channel "ShinyLipsTv" on YouTube so you won't miss any new uploads!  

This is my first christmas makeup tutorial of 2015 and I´m in love with this look! I love deep red eyeshadows for christmas and winter, it´s just so pretty!! Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching/reading - For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!

EYES:
Red & Darker red Eyeshadows - Shany Cosmetics the Masterpiece 7 Layers All-In-One Makeup Set
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick "002 bulletproof beige"

Naked Palette "Half Baked"
MAC "Vanilla"
Elf Creme Eyeliner "Black"
H&M Dipliner
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil "Milk"

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer