GRWM • Christmas Shopping 2015 - Hair & Makeup

Monday, December 07, 2015


Want to see more of my videos? Subscribe to my channel "ShinyLipsTv" on YouTube so you won't miss any new uploads!  

Today I did my makeup and hair on camera in my "Get Ready with me • Christmas Shopping 2015" video and for a full list of all products used in thevideo, continue reading


FACE:
Urban Decay De-slick Makeup Setting Spray Oil Control
Rimmel Lasting Finsih 25hr Nude foundation "Classic Beige"
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer "Classic Beige"
Rimmel Stay Matte powder "Transparent"

EYESBROWS:
Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil "Hazel"
Loreal Brow Artist Plumber "Medium/Dark"

CHEEKS/FOREHEAD:
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Blush "Gingerly"
Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush "Pink Rose"
Elf Baked Blush "Pinktastic"

EYES:
Naked Palette "Smog" + "Buck"
MAC "Vanilla"
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil "Milk"
Benefit They´re Real Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash "Very Black" 


Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer