How To Tone Hair Extensions at Home ♡ Simple & Easy

Monday, November 23, 2015

One thing I hate about blonde hair extensions, is that they are always yellow and therefore never match my hair when I get them, unless if you have yellow hair... So today I´m showing you a step by step guide on how you can tone your blonde hair extension at home in a simple and easy way! Just follow the steps and your hair extension will match your hair in no time!


Step 1: Pour some luke warm water into a bowl
Step 2: Add some silver shampoo to the water (You can use any brand) Start out with a small amount of shampoo, because the more you use the more grey your extension will be, so start out with a little you can always add more.
Step 3 & 4: Mix the water and silver shampoo together until it´s a solid purple color
Step 5: Add one weft at a time into the water and make sure all the hair is covered with water
Step 6: Massage the hair in the water or leave it in the water for 1- 2 minutes or until it´s the right color
Step 7: Press all the water out of the weft
Step 8: Place the extension on a towel and repeat step 1-8 on the rest of your extensions
Step 9: When all the extension have been toned, rinse them with water and let them dry
Step 10: If the extensions is still a bit yellow repeat step 1-9 until your extension match your hair perfectly. (I did it 3 times in all)


 If you have any question, leave a comment down below and i will try my best to answer them! If you wanna see the video on how I toned my hair extensions, then click here.
 
Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer