Tiger Halloween Makeup Tutorial • Step By Step

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Want to see more of my videos? Subscribe to my channel "ShinyLipsTv" on YouTube so you won't miss any new uploads!  

Here is my first halloween makeup look of 2015 and I´m in love with this look! I thinks this is so adorable and a great last minute makeup look, if you dont know what be be for halloween - For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!

PRODUTS:
Rimmel Lomdon lasting finish 25 hour foundation "Classic Beige"
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer "Classic Beige"
White Water Activated Facepaint
All Eyeshadows from the Shany Cosmetics the Masterpiece 7 Layers All-In-One Makeup Set
Elf Cream Eyeliner "Black"
Max Factor Kohl pencil eyeliner "Black"
Benefit "They Are Real" Mascara

 Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer