Tanya Burr Cosmetics • Galaxy Eye Palette

Monday, October 26, 2015

When I was in London 2 weeks ago, I was in Superdrug and found the Tanya Burr Cosmetics products. I was freaking out when i saw the products, because I had only seen them online, and was really happy that the palette I really wanted was left, because all the products were almost sold out.
Firstly, how cute is the heart shaped mirror? I´ts adorable and a good size mirror to do your eye makeup in.

The "Galaxy Eye Palette" is a cold toned palette, and the colors are simply gorgeous! The is a white shimmery highlighter called "Snowflake", a silver shimmery color called "Moonlight", A brown red-ish matt color called "Stormy night" and at last a black shimmery color called "Starry night" - It doesn't look really shimmery in the swatch, but it is I promise.

The quality is amazing and the eyeshadows are really pigmented (I was really impressed with the black one!) The 4 eyeshadows lasts really long on your skin and are very easy to blend. What I love about the palette is that it´s small and compact so you can just put it in your makeup bag, if you are going somewhere, and you have everything you need to do a natural or dramatic look.

This palette cost 6£, which is very cheap for what you get! This palette is definitely worth the money and if you can get your hands one these palettes, buy them!

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer