30 Day Squat Challenge Done • My Results

Thursday, September 03, 2015


So a few days ago I finished the 30 day squat challenge and I´m so happy that I´m done, because it was really hard, but in those 30 dayse I did not cheat once! I did all the squats everyday and I'm so glad I did. I did take before and after pictures, but I dont feel like showing my bum on the internet, so I´m not gonna show them, but you´re not missing much, because I dont see a big change in my bum, only a little bit. Where I can really see and feel the change is in my thighs. I can see that my muscles have become bigger and stronger and my legs looks much more fit, then 30 days ago.
 I have thought about doing the challenge one more time, because I love the way my legs looks now and I want a khloe Kardashian bum, but I think I´m going to stick to the bum workouts instead, because this was really hard and you had to do the same thing everyday, it was a little boring in the end. So I rather wanna do different bun workouts, so I can switch it up.
 
Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer