Healthy Breakfast in 15 Minutes • Banana Pancakes

Tuesday, August 04, 2015




I´m trying to be a bit more healthy and trying to eat more healthy because I want to get into better shape and become a bit more fit. But I can workout as much as I want, but if I don't eat healthy it´s not going to work as well as I want it to. So I´m trying out some healthy recipes, because just because you eat healthy your food can still be delicious and taste like heaven.

This is the second time I´m trying to do the banana pancakes and the first time didn't go so well, but I found a new way to do them and now it worked perfectly! I added a sliced banana, but you can add any fruits you like and I also drank a glass of orange juice, but if you wanna be even more healthy just drink a glass of water.

Recipe:
Servings: 4 small pancakes - 1 person
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total: 15 minutes

Ingredients:
1 Banana
1 egg
1 tsp of chia seeds

What to do:
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix it until it´s light and fluffy. Now heat up a frying pan on low to medium heat and spray it with some oil or whatever you have. When it´s warm, pour the pancake batter on the pan and cook them for about 1 minute on each side (or until they are golden brown) then flip them and repeat.

If you try the recipe out, be sure to take a picture and tweet it to me or tag me on instagram, because I love seeing what you come up with! 

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer