Concert Guide Ep. 3 • 3 Concert Outfits

Saturday, August 01, 2015




Here is three ideas for outfits that you can wear for a concert, I have tried to keep the outfits on the dressed down/causally side and very comfortable - I hope you like them!

Outfit No. 1
Grey Jumpsuit - H&M (Similar jumpsuit here)
BumBag - Rokit London
Shoes - Nike air force 1´s  (Click here to see my blog post on the shoes)

Outfit No. 2
Sweater - Jacqueline de yong
Skort - Missguided
Boots - Vagabond MARJA Boot (Click here to see my blog post on the shoes)
Clutch - Boohoo

Outfit No. 3
Fall Out Boy T-shirt - Bought at a concert (Wear merch that fits to the concert you are going to)
Faux leather short - Pieces
Shoes - Nike air force 1´s  (Click here to see my blog post on the shoes)
Bag - Pieces 

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer