5 Ways To Feel Less Stressed

Tuesday, July 28, 2015


Stress is something everyone has more or less, so I thought I would do a blog post on what helps me when I'm stressed and hopefully some of you guys can use my advice!

KEEP A SCHEDULE:
When you keep a schedule and you know which days you have to do what, you dont have to think about all the thing you have to do, because you know when to do it. I did that in my 3 year of school and I schedule all my school assignments, and wrote down when to do them and when they had to be done. It really helped me to be less stressed, because we had A LOT of assignment. So make a plan and schedule your school work! When you keep a schedule, you know how much time you have and when you are free and not free, and that way you will avoid double booking your self and get to much on your plate.

TIDY UP:
If everything around you is a mess, it´s probably going to stress you out. So tidy up your room, your laptop and your workspace, just tidy up everything around you! When you are organised and your surroundings are clean, it will help you to clear your mind and then you have one thing less to think about and stress about. Right before I go to bed, I like to tidy up my room a little bit, (I only do it like 4-5 minutes, I don't go crazy!) So when I wake up in the morning my room is nice and clean.

WORKOUT:
This may not be for everybody, but if I´m really stressed out, working out makes me really relaxed and it helps me clear my mind. When I workout, it´s my "me time". The only thing that is important when I work out, is me. It´s a place for my mind to relax and to get all the tension from the stress out of my body. If you dont like to workout, go outside and go on a walk or take a bike ride, or try one of my other advice :)

GIVE YOURSELF TIME TO RELAX:
When you are really stressed and have a lot of a lot of things you have to do, you still have to give yourself time to relax. So relax and give your body a rest. Take a long bath, read a book or see a movie or stay in your PJ´s all day and do nothing! Do something you like and enjoy, something you can do, while you relax.

TAKE A STEP BACK AND BREATH:
Sometimes all you need is to take a step back and calm your mind. Take a deep breath and relax. If you are really stressed it's important to give your brain a break and just relax. So just close your eyes, relax and take a deep breath in and you are ready again.

This is some of the things that helps me, when I'm in a stressed out situation or if I'm stressed out because I know I have a lot of things to do. If you have some other tips, then comment them down below!

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer