I Got a Lilac Vixen Sew In

Thursday, July 31, 2014


So if you guys have seen some of my latest videos, you might wonder how my hair suddenly got so long (like 20 cm on a few weeks). No my hair didn´t get super powers and grew really fast, I went to England and got a viexen sew in.

If you don´t know what a viexen sew in is, basically you get almost all your hair braided down and then you get some hair sew ontop. If you want to see how it´s done click here to see a great tutorial.

I really liked the haircut I had before and my hairdresser did a great job, but I just really missed my long hair, so I decided to "get it back".

The hair I bought, was from Doll Hair Collection. What I got was the Mongolian Straight hair, in 16 and 18 inches and I got it in the lights color they had, which was light brown. The hair did not macth my hair color, so I bleached it and made it light purple.

I got it done at the Radiant Salon and they were so sweet and I would really recomend going there if you live in London because they are really good at what they are doing and again so sweet!

I loved having my long hair and I got really many compliments on it and a guy called me princess in the airport :D

Unfortunatly my hair grew quite fast and it got pretty loose very quick and you could see that I had hair put in, so I got my friend Christina to take it out (which took a few hours so Thank you!!), so I´m back to my normal short hair length again.

So I hope that answerd some of you rquestions, if you have ohter questions, please leave a comment or tweet me and I will do the best I can to answer.

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer