Mini Trip To London Haul - June 2014

Friday, June 20, 2014

So in the beginning of june I went to London to get my hair done and of course I did some shopping! So here are a few pictures of what I got. The first thing I got was the Urban Decay naked basics palette, I´ve wanted this for so long and I couldn't find it anywhere in Denmark, so I got it on the plain on the way to Stansted.


I went shopping in Oxford Street and it was like shopping paradise!! I have a thing for cute socks and topshop just have the cutest socks in the world. I spotted these dino socks and I just had to buy them, and they were 3 for 8£, and I took that as a sign!





I´ve wanted Real Techniques brushes for forever and you cant buy them in Denmark, so I went to Boots and got the Core Collection set. I looked for the Expert Face brush, but they were sold out, which sucks because I really really wanted that!


Before I went through security I bought the American Marie Claire magazine, because Jennifer Lawrence was on the cover! The sunglasses I bought in Aldo on Oxford street and I LOVE them!



After security I did some shopping in the tax free area and first I went to American Apperal and got a black schrunchi and two nail polishes // Dance & American Denim



Then I went to the Benefit store where I got the Hoola Bronzer and I can't get enough of this bronzer!!
 
It was a really great trip and I will soon have some videos and blog posts about my hair and everything, so look out for those!

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer