Ole Henriksen Event | May 1 - 2014

Saturday, May 03, 2014

So a few days ago, me and my mom went to an event with the one and only Ole Henriksen (he is just the cutest thing on earth!). He talked about his life, his products and how to be happy in an everyday life. Before it all started, all of his products were line up and you could go try and smell the products and as a bouns, there were also some great deals with up to 50% of!




There were a break on 40 minutes and when we walked out in the foyer, there were a small glass of juice for everyone. It tasted like a mix of pineapple and banana, but it was like heaven in a glass.


When Ole was done talking, we walked out in the foyer again and we were greeted with a big table full of Ole Henriksen goodie bags - filed with a lot of goodies to take home!






Pick me up face tonic - Normal/combination skin // Loofa body scrub - All skin types (apparently not on his website) // On the go cleanser - Normal/combination skin


So these wipes were not in the goodie bag, I bought them myself. I remember watching one of Fleur Deforce´s videos, where she mentioned these wipes and how good they were and I really wanted to try them out, but they were really expensive. But there were some great deals at the event and I got 50% of them, so this was the only time I could ever afford them, so I had to get them.








When it was all done, Ole came from backstage and out into the foyer. He signed stuff and took pictures with everyone. I got him to sign my ticket and he wrote -

Danish: Kæreste Amalie I love it Knus Ole x // English: Dear Amalie I love it Love Ole x

He was really sweet and really small, but he took the time to meet all the people at the event. He is very down to earth and he hasn´t let his fame get to his head and that´s one of the things I love about him. If you ever get the chance to see or meet Ole Henriksen, take it! You will not regret it!

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer