New Booties • Vagabond

Saturday, May 17, 2014

I don´t know how it happened, but one of the heels on my last pair of boots, got a big crack in it, so I had to throw them out... BUT!!! a few days ago I went boot hunting and I got myself some new ones. I saw them in the store, but walked away from them, because I thought they were a little expensive, but I could stop thinking about them, so I had to go back and try them and they were just hugging my foot and telling me to take them home. 
My boots are from the brand called Vagabond. They make amazing shoes in good quality and they are so comfortable to walk in. I have been using my boots everyday for a week now and my feet doesn´t hurt at all. They are really easy to walk in, because they have such a thick heel, and when you walk in them, they don´t say any sounds, so you can sneak up on people and scared them real bad, ofcourse I would never do that!! (breaks into laughter - pft yeah right, I have totally done that!!)

Here are some pictures of my new babies!

































What do you prefer to wear? A flat shoe or a boot??

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer