My Haircut & Layers

Saturday, May 24, 2014

A lot of you guys have been asking me, what I ask for, when I´m at the hairdresser. I would love to give you a specific thing you can say, but I have never asked my hairdresser for anything, because my hair has always just been like this. But because I really wanna help you guys, I´m gonna show you how long my layers are and all that kind of stuff, so you can take it to your hairdresser.

I get my bangs or the hair on the top of my head, cut in a way so I can do side part and also middel part, whatever I just feel like in the morning.

So I made a picture with arrows on the places where my layers are. 
Sorry for the picture, this was the best I could do and this was the only screenshot I could take where all my hair was in frame... and I didn´t have a picture where all my hair on my back, but when all my hair is on my back, it´s in a triangle shape not in a straight line.


So I hope this was helpfull to some of you and if you have any questions or I forgot something, just comment below and I will answer the best I can.

Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer